07 August 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #136

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. Sleeveless shirt is my favorite summertime top.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Home Alone.

3. A baby's cheek is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon is nowhere to be found since it's daytime.

5. It's my off day right now.

6. When daylight fades I always take a power nap or might sleep as well.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go home early if I'd be out later this afternoon, tomorrow my plans include reporting for work then pay my bills after and Sunday, I want to hear a morning mass in our parish then will work in the afternoon!

3 comments:

dolcebellezza said...

I love touching babies' skin. Why do we have to lose that skin as we grow older? :)

shopannies said...

second person to say home alone and yes I said my granddaughters face because cant you just feel love from those little faces

AudreyO said...

Hope you enjoyed your day off. I'm off Sat and Sun and so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.