30 August 2009

The Ellie Bellie Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Ellen White from the blog Ellie Bellie Blog. She states that she has been "dragged into this new cult of memeing". She does not explain what blogger "dragged her". But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Ellie Bellie Meme

what are your most common nicknames? *nes, inday =)

what is today's weather? *it's a sunny Sunday!

where did go on vacation this year? *Bohol just last week

what did you do there? *visited family and relatives

where did you stay? *stayed 1 night in Ilijan Sur @ my mom's hometown, 3 nights in Tagbilaran City where my grandmas are, and 1 night in Cahayag @ the house of my mom's brother.

what job do you do? *I am a hospital slave! =)

describe where you live. *I live in a not-so-great subdivision here in the city since 1995.

what do you usually do on weekends? *If I am not working on a weekend, I might be at the mall or spend some time with friends on a Saturday night in one of the famous bars in the city.

what food hits your 'bliss spot'? *siomai, pizzaaaaaas!

what drink really does it for you? *Margarita =)

describe the first friend that comes to your head. *Lea, my childhood friend since Kindergarten

what was the last restaurant you went to? *Dimsum Diner

where would you like to live if you had unlimited moneys and nothing stopping your dreams? *I would love to have a home @ the Bahamas Island with my family

what is the likeliness of you achieving this dream home? *if I'd win the lotto, hehehe

what do you like to do in your spare time? *net surfing, or just listening to music

what's your favorite genre for TV programs? *talk shows, entertainment programs

what's your favorite genre for music? *jazz, classic, pop, RnB

what's your favorite song that's sad? *Why Can't It Be?

what's your favorite soppy film? *can't recall one

how about your favorite chick flick? *still talkin' about a movie? It would have to be Legally Blonde =)

what are you looking forward to at the moment? *someone to put his heart on me =)

what are you dreading at the moment? *unable to fulfill my dreams and not having a family of my own

how would you describe your personality? *flexible and can be trusted

if you had a personality eraser, what part of yours might you erase? *my being "matampuhin"

you are given $5000 to spend in 1 day, what do you do with it? remember, no limitations! *I will go on an international pleasure trip with my family in Europe! =)

what is your biggest fear? *being alone and unsuccessful

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

5 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

God willing you will get what you want and have a family of your own :)

bless you!

http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/08/sunday-stealing-ellie-bellie-meme.html

Becca said...

Legally Blonde is a really good chic flick :)

I am Harriet said...

I'm sure you'll do fine.


Have a great Sunday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/someone-stole-from-ellie-bellie.html

Lorielle said...

Wonderful dream home :) Loved your answers! And a margarita would be so nice!

Joy Winner-or-Whiner said...

It is amazing how we can remember some of our friends in kindergarten as adults (even if you lost touch).