Welcome to the August 27th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number of kids I have and the color of dead roses.
1. Have you ever played Bullshit? * I can never tell. Perhaps some people might thought I have played such role in one of my encounters with them which I wasn't aware of.
2. A dog licks you on your face. Are you disgusted or thinking it was sweet? *sweeeet!
3. Tell us about a fun/special memory you have of a grandparent. *It happened recently when my maternal grandmom kissed and hugged me so tight the moment we arrived in my mom's hometown.
4. Have you ever pet a rat? *Nope! I hate them!
5. If I walked into your kitchen, where are the cups? *It is also confined in a plastic ware where plates, spoons and forks are being placed.
6. Since you already let me in your home, I found the cup and had water, now where's the bathroom from the kitchen? *The bathroom is just near the dining room. =)
7. Have you ever pet a turtle or tortoise? *Never had.