Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Yankee Doodle Dandy
1. What is your favorite 4th of July memory? (If you aren't in the U.S., then use your own national holiday.) * just an ordinary day for me though my country celebrates it as the American Friendship Day
2. Do you consider yourself patriotic? * not really but I do some patriotic gesture whenever the Philippine National Anthem is played on
3. Do you like fireworks? * Yes! I love fireworks display. I even regret I wasn't able to take a glimpse on the "Symphony of Lights", a grand fireworks display at night in HK
4. What are your plans for this weekend? * None anymore cos I just got home from an uber-awesome weekend getaway in a secluded beach property with colleagues :)
5. Are you optimistic about the future? * Yes, yes! I am oozing with optimisms of what the future may bring
6. Do you think everyone should serve in the military? * Nope
7. Would you support a constitutional ban on flag burning? * I think, No
8. What end of the political spectrum are you? * I don't know. Not much into politics.
9. Where do you get your news? * tv, internet mobile