04 July 2009

Yankee Doodle Dandy


Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!



Saturday 9: Yankee Doodle Dandy

1. What is your favorite 4th of July memory? (If you aren't in the U.S., then use your own national holiday.) * just an ordinary day for me though my country celebrates it as the American Friendship Day

2. Do you consider yourself patriotic? * not really but I do some patriotic gesture whenever the Philippine National Anthem is played on

3. Do you like fireworks? * Yes! I love fireworks display. I even regret I wasn't able to take a glimpse on the "Symphony of Lights", a grand fireworks display at night in HK

4. What are your plans for this weekend? * None anymore cos I just got home from an uber-awesome weekend getaway in a secluded beach property with colleagues :)

5. Are you optimistic about the future? * Yes, yes! I am oozing with optimisms of what the future may bring

6. Do you think everyone should serve in the military? * Nope

7. Would you support a constitutional ban on flag burning? * I think, No

8. What end of the political spectrum are you? * I don't know. Not much into politics.

9. Where do you get your news? * tv, internet mobile

5 comments:

I am Harriet said...

American Friendship Day- pretty awesome!!!!!
Happy AFD!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/saturday-4th.html

NurseExec said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lani said...

Hi Marie
Good answers.. I just kidded around with them...But I am with you...not much for politics!
Have a good one!

Arlene said...

Happy Am-Fil Friendship Day!

Am not in the US too. :)

Becca said...

Constitutional bans are scary....freedom is important!