11 July 2009

Wedding Bell Blues

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Wedding Bell Blues

1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be. *I'd like a garden wedding or if it's a grand one, I'd like to exchange vows with the husband-to-be in Bohol's Sagbayan Peak particularly in their viewing deck where I can see Chocolate Hills around. :)

2. What age would you encourage your children to get married? *Perhaps mid to late 20s. I'd warn them not to emulate me. I am still single at 31, LOL.

3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended? *my friend Lai last February 2009.

4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions? *Yes!

5. Have you cried at a wedding? *Not exactly but my heart melted when Ryan Agoncillo got married with Judy Ann last May. It was a great wedding I've witnessed even on television.*sighs*

6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony? *I'd consider an intimate ceremony with only close family and friends around.

7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.* Nope.

8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical? *It makes me happy and feels sentimental cos it is a once-in-a-lifetime event.

9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high? *Too many people got married too early with differences unreconciled.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

ryan and juday's wedding was fun to watch. i like ryan's brother's speech. happy saturday.

I am Harriet said...

Good answers. After the sex etc wears off, it's the differences that remain.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/woot-for-saturday.html

NurseExec said...

Great answers! Have a happy Saturday :)