Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Fast Car
1. What’s the furthest trip you’ve taken by automobile? * It was when my friends and I conquered Lake Agco in Kidapawan City last January 2009 where roads are bumpy and is heading to the top. Could you imagine an automobile heading up to a mountainous area? Passers-by were amazed of the vehicle that we used because most of the vehicles being used to go there are pick-ups, vans and 4x4's.
2. What’s the worst pick up line you've ever received? *Can't remember anything
3. What’s the best pick up line you’ve gotten? * Can't think right just now. So far, can't remember anything neither
4. What was the last gift that you received? * 'got a special mug from my co-worker turned friend
5. What was the last gift that you gave someone? * I gave my god-daughter a Disney branded feeding set
6. Tell us about the last time you cried. * I cried because I just missed crying! How about that? LOL =)
7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably. * I always tearfully laughed uncontrollably when I'm with my friends.
8. Do you suffer road rage? What are your thoughts on it? * Never experienced it.
9. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes? * "I may not be smart, but I know how to love" =)