05 July 2009

The "I've Come to Realize" Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blog and blogger known as UKOK. She explains that she was tagged by Val on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The "I've Come to Realize" Meme


1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size measures a bit bigger because of my baby fats. LOL.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job as a nurse is the noblest profession in the whole wide world.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving I tend to get nervous that's why I haven't mastered my driving skill yet.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need an inspiration to further boost my morale.

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost an opportunity of knowing someone.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when people tend to hurt other people's feelings.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk I tend to talk too much.

8. I’ve come to realize that money is not everything.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people are just born lucky.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always be respectful to my parents no matter what happens.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s) can be these people whom I can always lean on when times get rough.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom is a good model to everyone.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone is now three years under my care.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning I got a sore body and didn't want to report for work.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep I was really that tired!

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking of leaving and get myself a good massage to ease the soreness I feel in my body.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad is the most supportive person in the whole wide world. :)

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook I can't resist playing those games in there.

19. I’ve come to realize that today is such a very tiring day for me.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight is gonna be a pampering one for me cos I'm going to a massage parlor.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow is going to be another tiring work for me with lots of kids to attend to at the ward.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to bring out the best in me.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is someone addicted to memes too! :)

24. I’ve come to realize that life is what we make it.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend is fun and yet a tiring weekend for me.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset is the compilation of songs by Bukas Palad Ministry.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends are those I can lean on through thick and thin.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year is still unpredictable for nurses wanting to get jobs in the United States.

29. I’ve come to realize that me exes are blank, blank, and blank!:)

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should consider opening my doors to any possibilities around.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love getting myself a pampering massage.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand why some men lie?

33. I’ve come to realize my past as unforgettable.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties are meant to be FUN.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified when my family members are drunk.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life is a work in progress. ;)

4 comments:

seaprincess72 said...

happy sunday stealing... interesting answers;)

I am Harriet said...

Baby fat. Good answer. I wonder how long we can use that one for :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/great-jackson-quotes-and-stealing.html

gorgeous nelly said...

I'd love to get a good massage too. Happy Sunday. I've posted mine too.

Becca said...

#3 made me giggle. I am always nervous when driving my mom or my male friends. They both seem to be more critical than female friends or other family members.