24 July 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #134

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. Crying over a heartache is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I most likely feel sleepy.

3. "Kare-Kare" which is a Filipino recipe tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is becoming selfless.

5. A great sunrise in the beach is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is someone who finds me nice despite my being bitchy at times LOL.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have a smooth-sailing duty shift, tomorrow my plans include sleeping after a graveyard shift and Sunday, I want to sleep all day during daytime and perhaps go out in the afternoon until nighttime!

4 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

we match marie, i love watching sunrise in the beach :) have a great weekend!

marites said...

#3 I almost answered the same and changed it at the last minute. #5 my favorite thing to see. Agree with #1

My fill-ins are up too.

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

I love your number 6. Have a great weekend.

cj said...

Great answers and I so completely understand about the night shift and sleeping!

Sunrises or sunsets are best at the beach - any beach.

Mine are here

Have a great weekend.

cjh