10 July 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #132

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. The last thing I ate was balbacua and kinilaw for breakfast.

2. Eight O'clock orange juice in litro pack is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it pours.

4. A colleague at work was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are very comforting and I'm loving it.

6. Hugs surely gives extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to be early for a graveyard shift at work, tomorrow my plans include sleeping the whole day and Sunday, I want to meet Nelly, a dear friend or just watch TV all day long!

1 comment:

catherine said...

How r u? Saw your message saying that u had accidentally deleted the blogroll list.... and I'm one of the victims! Well, here I'm visiting and hope you can add me back and keep in touch. God bless!