Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off from two different blogs. For the first time since we have syndicated Sunday Stealing we have stolen two memes today. (During its exclusive run for its first two years on WTIT: The Blog, Bud did this many times.) Our first five questions were ripped from a blogger and blog named Pikohan (avatar above). Pikohan explains that she was tagged to do the meme by Lilly Flower and Koretetsu. Our second meme has 11 phrases for you to complete. It was stolen from Stacie at her blog Stacie’s Madness. She does not explain where she got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Double Stealing Meme
1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why? *I should have taken the chance to know one great person because he's just too nice to handle.
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical? *Yes. I actually participate in Holy Week traditions.
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why? *got no idea who :)
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take? *I'd like to spend my last day with my family. I'll just make my remaining days memorable.
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in? *- - -
6. I am... sleepy now!
7. I feel... mad.
8. I see... things clearly.
9. I need... a strong support system these days.
10. I love...being with my family.
11. I wish...I can get through whatever trials that come my way.
12. I think...sadly today.
13. I hear...the sound of the barking dogs outside.
14. I crave...for something to eat, perhaps a pizza or French Fries.
15. I fear...of losing my family.
16. I hope… I can touch more lives while at work.