29 July 2009

After-Duty Whereabouts

I was on an AM shift earlier. 'Glad because I had a smooth-sailing work shift despite my having back pains. After my endorsement, I hurriedly went out of the hospital vicinity and paved my way to Skycable for my cable subscription payment. Off went my almost 1k to it! I immediately headed to St. Jude Thaddeus Parish to hear the Tuesday late afternoon mass. I was like feeling relieved (again!). I haven't had attended mass celebrations for months and it was a great thing I was able to attend today. After mass, I sent my sister a text message asking her of where she was at that moment. Good thing she was still at the downtown area. I fetched my sister via taxi somewhere near Royal Mandaya Hotel and off we went to Boyd's. We had Isaac's Pasta and pizzas for dinner. We went home straight ahead after pigging out at Boyd's since I can't tolerate my back pain no more. When I got home, immediately I had somebody in the house did a back massage for me. I slept for almost four (4) hours until I woke up this early morning.

No comments: