18 June 2009

The Worst Thursday Thunks Ever!

Welcome to the June 18th version of Thursday Thunks!

(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber
, the number 3000 and the color grape ape.


1. Are your ears dirty?*No.
2. Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake? (Don't say either...no one wants to be in pain, that's the point. Pick one.)* I'd rather choose the scorpion. Just the sight of the snake fears me much!
3. Do loud noises make you snappish? (i.e. A loud restaurant, screaming child next to you, booming stereo from a neighbor's house?)* Nope. I can manage. I love a booming stereo as long as it airs good music ;)
4. PETA- thoughts on this org.? *People Eating Tasty Animals or what?:) Got no idea about it..

5. Would you rather be the discoverer of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot? (Imagination!) *Loch Ness Monster
6. When in a public toilet and it's not flushed: do you flush & use or move on to a clean one? *Look for a clean one. If there's no more other toilets around, I'd better flush and use it. Can't afford suffering from a nephro disease
7. Neighbors are having a noisy, party bonfire, what do you do?* I will just keep my cool. It's not everyday that they're into such.
8. Do you play Monopoly? If so which version of the game?* I don't.
9. Are you a remote hog? *Yes (guilty!)
10. Do you like the smell of paint?* Nope.
11. My questions obviously suck this week. {I've had a bad week.}
So do you think Kimber should have...
~smoked pot before doing these questions?
~drank liquid courage?
~begged Berleen to do them (she's better at them anyhow)?
~just piss off! I could have done better!

*i'll take the 4th option.. :)

Wanna join Thursday Thunks? Click here.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

I agree with #3. Enjoyed your answers!

Vanniedosa said...

same her marie; i chose the scorpion because snakes scare me too much. i would faint before it has even bit me. ahaha

great answers, mine's here

tc

Lani said...

It was hard to figure out where your answers were...LOL
I thought I answered these but don't see my post..anyway..great answers!!!
Hugs
L

lv2scpbk said...

Your number 6 about the toilets is exactly like mine.

Duchess Dethroned said...

Great answers! You're the first one I've seen to answer scorpion for #2!

Gorgeous MUM said...

TGIF! Have fun this weekend!

Marie said...

Thanks to all who left comments in my blog post ;)