26 June 2009

The World Mourns Over Michael Jackson's Death

Photo Credits: Galeon.com

When I woke up this morning, I was surprised to see some status updates from my Twitter friends about Michael Jackson's death. At first I thought it was a hoax since the news did surprise me. I later learned online and was confirmed that he indeed died because of cardiac arrest. Certainly, the world grieves over the loss of the King of Pop who's also such a great icon and a legend in the music industry. I personally was saddened over his loss at a young age of 50. I grew up listening to his songs, I grew up learning to sing his songs. Michael Jackson really did inspire us, his fans and even music talents who idolize him, with his songs who I'm sure will forever be famous and be remembered.

RIP Michael Jackson. You will be truly missed and greatly remembered! Thank you for sharing your music.

No comments: