11 June 2009

Thursday Thunks - 6/11/09


Welcome to the June 11th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1 (because I am) and the color nude.

1. What is your least favorite candy bar? *None! I love candies so much!
2. If I were to call you, what would you say? * Anything you want?
3. What is your favorite type of leaf? *its chlorophyll
4. When was the last time you....
- had sex?* what you say? hehehe..
- swam in a lake?* when we're in lake agco in kidapawan
- went barefoot outside?* last night when I checked on the dogs
- ate peas?* this dawn @ work
5. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, tell us about the person that you are celebrating. * I so love my DAD! He's the BEST for me
6. Were you dropped on your head as a child?* Not ever.
7. How often do you clean your toilet?* as often as i can.
8. Have you ever been sunburned? Tell us about it. *yep. when we went to samal
9. On average, how many hours a sleep do you get a night? *more or less 5 hours
10 How many hours did you get last night? * none. I was at work. haven't even taken a NAP!
11. Take a picture of something. Post it. *no gadget for photo upload as of the moment. Sorry.
12. Are the bottom of your feet dirty? *Nope
13. Do you know the names of every member of the family who lives next door to you? * yeah, i knew some but not all.


Wanna join Thursday Thunks? Click here.

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

You sound sleep deprived.
Nice answers.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/13-best-places-to-live-in-usthursday-13.html

Valerie said...

I remember when I was young I could stay up all night then head off to work the next day without a nap. Those days are long gone!!

Lani said...

Hi.. isn't this fun?
My first memes of my life..I did 4 this week -now I am hooked!
I enjoyed reading your answers!
Lani

Ria said...

great answers