11 June 2009

Tag Train #2

PLAYERS: DIGISCRAPZ: CAPTURED MEMORIES | My Life's Rollercoaster Ride

1. Last phone call you received? From Josh asking me which flavor do I prefer for a cup noodles
2. Last text message? From Neil, his reply to the text message I sent him
3. Do you hate your life? Nope despite the challenges and trials. I still believe that they're just life's spices :)
4. Do you get mad easily? Not really but when the person got me provoked, eerrhhm!:)
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? boastful people
6. Are you cold? No
7. Do any of your friends have kids? Yes, most of them got kids already
8. Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now? Yup..got more than 4 preggy friends..
9. Who should pay on the first date? The guy.
10. How many years older than you are you willing to date? I am willing to date someone up to age 40.
11. Do you have any friends? Yep!
12. Do you have any mean friends? I do have, hehehe..
13. What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion? Got none
14. Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate? Yes.
15. Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously? Nope, it ever entered my mind. That's a no,no!
16. Have you ever contemplated suicide? NOPE
17. Do you scratch your ears? Sometimes when I feel like doing it.
18. Who was the last person to hug you? Chay this morning when we bumped into each other at the DTR area
19. What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now? am not wearing jeans now. I am wearing my Tommy Hilfiger pair of shorts from UK, hehehe..
20. How tall are you? 5'3

No comments: