10 June 2009

Tag Train #1

PLAYERS: CHERRY'S COMFORT ZONE | My Life's Rollercoaster Ride

1. What is your middle name? Gallo
2. What color is your mailbox? Blue
3. Are you single? Yes.
4. Have you ever hit a deer? Nope
5. Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? Nope.
6. What color is your room? Light Yellow
7. Do you have a small driveway? None.
8. Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you? Yup.
9. What do you do first in the morning? Determine what time is it on my cp.
10. What brand is your printer? I think it's an HP Branded one.
11. Do you enjoy fighting with people? At times hahaha! (stupid me!)
12. Is your hair naturally straight or curly? Originally a mixture of both but has been maintained with Hair Gloss quarterly..
13. Who was your kindergarten teacher? Mrs. Virgina Tubac (now Mrs. Quibing)
14. What is your ringtone? Just Dance by Lady Gaga (Sun) ; Whistling Tune ( from the movie Kill Bill for my Smart)
15. Are you taller than your mom? I think she is.
16. What curse word do you say the most when your pissed? "litsugas! hahaha!:)
17. Do you like someone? Yup.
18. Do you enjoy writing in colored pens? Yes, yes, yes!
19. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My body.. badly needing a massage!
20. Do you often cry during a movie? Depends on the movie I am watching.

No comments: