Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?*I was home updating my Twitter when a tweet message from among those whom I followed talked about his death!
2. How do you think that he will be remembered?*He will forever be remembered for his great contribution in the music industry.
3. What was your favorite Jackson tune?*I Just Can't Stop Loving You
4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels?*Yes
5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah?*None
6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic?*Yes because she fought for it until the very end.
7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnnie Carson?*haven't watched that. I don't think it airs in PI.
8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show?*haven't seen that too
9. What else will you remember McMahon for?***
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!