25 June 2009

Milk might be on the science test

Welcome to the June 24th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1559 and the color calico.

1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one?* perhaps I'd buy one. 'so glad these kids didn't resort into stealing and they sell instead.

2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some?* Yeah. I believe that milk has loads of serotonin on it which aids in sleeping. If the end of the world will be tomorrow, surely I'd buy some milk cos I wanna have a good sleep before the world ends. ;)

3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years?* yeah, I do that at times. It just feels good to talk to friends you rarely see and talk but often missed!

4. Whats on your computer desktop background?* It's a nice pic taken by my sis using her DSLR camera.

5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater?*I could no longer remember. That was too long ago.

6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass?*I don't know. Elementary sciences now has a touch of anatomy which I only learned in nursing school. 'Can't forget my 9-year old niece telling me these organs found in our body!

7. Describe heaven.* I've never been there but I am sure eternal life is there.

8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent?* yes! some people just don't know how to properly dispose their garbage

9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores?* YES! It was fun thing I did while hiding from my mom.

10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken?* Thank God my dad had it checked to his mechanic.

11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find?* I can't think of one. ;)

12. Do you agree with the death penalty?* No.

13. Whats your favorite type of bear? *polar bear

14. Where was the last place you went?* hospital

15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one?* It would still be acknowledged. It's good to be of help.

1 comment:

Ria said...

I think I'd stay up all night if the world was ending tomorrow!