Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Games People Play
1. What was your favorite active game as a child? *"siatong and "tumbang-preso"
2. What was your favorite board game as a child? *snakes and ladders
3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth. *they're my siblings and cousins.. they're all so grown up like me now..
4. What is your favorite card game? *solitaire
5. What board games do you enjoy now? * none for now..
6. Do you play video games? Which ones? *will Starcraft count?
7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now. * i am addicted to Facebook games now and so are my friends
8. Do you play any sports now? * none
9. What’s your favorite sport to watch? * beach volleyball
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!