19 June 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #129








Since I'm recovering from surgery today, this week's questions are from Tamy at 3sidesofcrazy; thanks, Tamy!

And...here we go!

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to do everything.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person who exactly is the best example to it.

3. Pampering myself to a whole body massage after a very tiring work is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy just politicking and giving promises they can't keep to its constituents.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine a fulfilling love relationship and a very rewarding career.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without spices or condiments in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work on a graveyard shift, tomorrow my plans include sleeping the whole day then work again on a Saturday night for another graveyard shift and Sunday, I want to sleep, eat, and watch TV!

If you wish to join Friday Fill-Ins, please click here.

11 comments:

Rims said...

# 3 and # 5 are too good

Sorry to hear u work at graveyard shift...hope you catch up on ur sleep

Happy FF!

Visit me if you have time...read on...

yoon see said...

Cool fill-up!
I hope we could be friend:)

Caspette said...

Bummer about the graveyard shift.

Great answers and I agree with #4 politicians need to just get down and do the work not talk about it.

Have a good weekend (despite the work).

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Jacqueline C said...

You're plans for Sunday sound like heaven!

Mariposa said...

I agree with you in #4. Politicians are so annoying. They keep on telling vows, vows that they can't keep or do for the betterment of the country. Anyway, enjoy your weekend!


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

carolsnotebook said...

Ooh- a massage. Now that does sound nice.

Linda Ellen said...

I stumbled on this post and I think I'll join too. This is fun. Thank you. =)

Marites said...

hope you won't get too sleepy with your graveyard shift;) have a nice weekend!

Lorielle said...

Hope your weekend is great! Mixing love and career do seem hard for men...

Diana_CT said...

I kn ow what it is like to work a graveyard shift. In my younger says, I use to work a 12 hours shift from 7 at night to 7 in morning.

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Awesome answers - love #6.