19 June 2009
Friday Fill-Ins: #129
Since I'm recovering from surgery today, this week's questions are from Tamy at 3sidesofcrazy; thanks, Tamy!
And...here we go!
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to do everything.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person who exactly is the best example to it.
3. Pampering myself to a whole body massage after a very tiring work is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy just politicking and giving promises they can't keep to its constituents.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine a fulfilling love relationship and a very rewarding career.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without spices or condiments in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work on a graveyard shift, tomorrow my plans include sleeping the whole day then work again on a Saturday night for another graveyard shift and Sunday, I want to sleep, eat, and watch TV!
If you wish to join Friday Fill-Ins, please click here.