12 June 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #128


And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking smartly each day (whew!LOL).

2. Facebook was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you eat lunch now (am asking myself here cos it's way past lunchtime)?

4. A pampering body massage helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the trials and challenges, I still survive.

6. Pop-ups are very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to leave early after work by midnight, tomorrow my plans include attending Donnah's Despedida Party @ Palm Hill and Sunday, I want to stay positive since I'd be working for 16 hours on that very day!

2 comments:

liezl said...

hi..just dropping by. got ur site from chikai's...my sis :)

Mariposa said...

Wow, you'll be working 16 hours on sunday? Well, I hope you'll stay postive and good luck! :D


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins