21 June 2009

For Dad on Father's Day!

Here's a message to my Dad from his darling daughter:

You have been an instrument of love from GOD to me
You have always been supportive of my every endeavor
You may not say it often but I knew you cared enough for me
And you want nothing but the BEST for me.

Since it's Father's Day, I would like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for everything - - -I may not often say this but from the bottom of my heart I sincerely meant these words:
Thank You for being a great supportive father
Thank You for being the person that you are
Thank You for the patience and for the love you gave me and to the family
I won't trade a father like you to anyone else in the world
And rest assured that no matter what the circumstances may be, You will always be the great father who reared me to become the best that I can be.

I Love You Dad and Happy Dad's Day!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Family Comments & Graphics

No comments: