21 June 2009

The Finish the Sentence Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named NotBob from NotBob’s Bits. He admits that he “lifted it” but does not say from where. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme



1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was too hard to remember, hahaha!

2. I am listening to nothing as of the moment.

3. I talk A LOT but still I consider myself a shy person.

4. I love pampering myself with a body massage after a tiring week's work.

5. My best friend/s never even knew my deepest secrets (sshhh!).

6. My first real kiss was errr,errr, errr.. Hahaha!

7. Love is what makes the world go round.

8. Marriage is something to be taken seriously.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking that I really deserve to be happy.

10. I'll always treasure my family.

11. The last time I really cried was because I got myself emotionally wounded!

12. My cell phone has some mobile applications in store which I presently downloaded online.

13. When I wake up in the morning I always reach out on my phone and figure out the time.

14. Before I go to bed I always make sure I have a bottle of water with me.

15. Right now I am thinking about finishing this post quick because in 30 minutes, D and I will meet at the mall.

16. Babies are the cutest creatures I have ever notice at work.

17. I get on Myspace last year but deleted it after a few months.

18. Today I have eaten a LOT!

19. Tomorrow I will be attending our unit meeting first thing in the morning.

20. I really want to be a successful RN and a dedicated wife and mother in life.

3 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

#10 melts my heart. Great finish to the sentence!

I've stolen...come read mine if you can. Happy Sunday, happy stealing.

I am Harriet said...

Yeah! Love makes the world go around.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sunburn.html

Vanniedosa said...

great answers marie :)

mine's HERE

tc