28 June 2009

The ABC Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Becky from Musings from the Sofa. She credits two bloggers for her theft, the Queen, and also Zoesmom. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme

A – An advantage you have – *my parents

B – Blue or brown eyes – *brown

C – Chore you hate –*ironing clothes!

D – Dad’s name – *Nes

E – Essential start of your day –*thank GOD for another day

F – Favorite color – *blue

G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good – *comforting a sick mother of a cancer-diagnosed kid

H – Habit you have – * always on time but never too early in an appointment (let's say one more minute until it's time to work or to study, LOL)

I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue – *when being asked why am still here in the country when I supposedly can have a great job abroad. They never knew the hard work and the money attached to it.

J – Job title – *"angel in the sickroom"

K – Kohls or Target – *Kohls na lang hehehe ;)

L – Living arrangements –*I feel contented with it

M – Music you like –*there's plenty

N - Nicknames –*Nes, Vin

O – Overnight hospital stay –*during my graveyard shifts

P – Pet Peeve –*my grammatical mistakes LOL

Q – Quote that you like most – *There's no glory without sacrifice"

R – Right or left handed –*I am both

S – Siblings –* AJM and AEM

T – Time you wake up –.*no definite time

U – Underwear –*with a spandex material on it

V – Vegetable you dislike –*none :)

W – What makes you run late – *when I know I only got a few minutes left before any appointment (cos I am always just on time, aight?)

X – X-rays you’ve had –* I lost count. 'had my recent last month

Y – Yummy food you make – *mango float

Z – Zoo animal – *lion ;)

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

7 comments:

Marites said...

i did mango float last week:D I like your answers.

My SS is up too.

I am Harriet said...

Amen to "E"!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-stealing-stuff-and-quotes.html

NurseExec said...

Great answers! Have a happy Sunday :)

Hootin' Anni said...

I truly couldn't go any further 'til I left you a comment. Your answer to "A" is outstanding!!!!!

I posted. I do hope you can stop by for a visit with me today too.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

It's great how you feel about your family. Have a terrific day...

darly said...

Hi Marie,

I love your blog design- soo cute.

don't we all hate to iron clothes? Have a great week ahead.

Mine's up too:
http://ddarlys26.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-stealing-abc-meme.html

Lorielle said...

Seriously? People really still iron?