11 May 2009

My Kind Of Summer Dress

I was getting tired looking for stylish summer dresses online when my eyes suddenly got glued to Amiclubwear's website. The site is really a positive place for girls. You can find a lot of girl stuffs from dresses down to footwear, from accessories to cosmetics, and even to a wide variety of swimsuits. The site is also for men too!

When you clicked on the clothing option, you will be presented with lots of clothes to choose from. At first I really had a hard time in choosing my kind of summer dress until I got hooked to this beautiful white multi butterfly rhinestone sublimation top. I found this dress sexy. The off-shoulder style makes me fall in love with it. I even don't have to worry about my abdominal bulges because this style hides them all. I simply love its color too! It typically signifies summer! I am pretty sure comfort awaits me when I get to have this dress worn.

Well, I am pretty sure I'd be wearing this type of dress soon because a good friend of mine will get married this summer. It's actually a beach wedding so I am certain it's gonna be a perfect outfit for the said occasion.


Post?slot_id=37437&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark