06 May 2009

A Much Needed Driver's License

I felt guilty while we had our meeting with our employer at the Marco Polo last Saturday. I was again asked if I already have a driver's license. I told him I still don't have it. That was the start of him stressing out the importance of having a driver's license from country of origin. Well, I still don't have it now. I always seem to forget getting one. I got a student permit (SP) in 2007 though but it had long been expired. I was told I need to get another SP. It was a bit embarrassing cos among the crowd of ten (10), I was among the three (3) who got no driver's license yet. So, so, embarrassing! Now I am still deciding on when should I rush myself to go to the LTO, get an SP, then eventually apply for a non-professional driver's license. Seems like it's still a long way to go before I can finally have it. *sighs*

No comments: