13 May 2009

Moving On...

My friend and I am having a hearty conversation right now. I can say it's a "hearty one" because it involve the matters of the heart - my heart matters! I was being confronted with too many questions about a certain issue I had in the past with this guy. I thought I was already done with the issue but being the psychologist that she is, she thinks I still haven't gotten over with the issue yet. She suggested for a closure which I really had a hard time doing because I lost touch with the person anymore and he's living his own life now with his own family. Apart from that, I don't think the said person can handle some sort of secrecy too.

For now, my only refuge is GOD. I am praying so hard that I'd be able to move on with my life and live happily. I am also praying that may GOD grant me the "personal happiness" I've been wishing for because I really deserve to be happy...

To my friend who still remains as my ever-loving friend, thanks so much for the enlightenment. Thanks for the concern you endowed upon me. I'd be forever thankful for having a friend like you in my life...

No comments: