28 March 2009

A Night At The Park

Last March 26, 2009, I had a night out with my friends. We met at St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church and since I was too late for the afternoon mass, I just lit 3 candles and prayed. We had our dinner @ Penong's - Ilustre. After dinner, we decided to visit Davao's People's Park and spent much time in there. Using my phone cam, I captured these pics:


this was on our way to "Sunken Garden". I don't exactly know why it is named as such.


Views inside the "Sunken Garden"@ People's Park. Please bear with these dark images.




More Pics taken @ People's Park!

And here are my captured memories with friends:



I really had a good time with my friends @ People's Park. We spent the rest of the night @ Jickong's - F. Torres Street.

1 comment:

Kerslyn said...

what a great way to spend the night with friends. Siguro sunken garden ang tawag kasi nasa baba sya...hehehe. you have to literally go down the stairs para makaapak ka sa garden. that was the old swimming pool, right?