19 March 2009

Missing My Family Back Home


Missed my family back home. Can't wait for the day when they get back here!

Early this morning, I took the chance to initiate a phone call to my mom. Good thing, she answered right away. I asked her how she is and so Dad's condition too. Thank God, they're both okay. Nothing important to tell anyway. I was just sharing some stuffs and so was she. When asked about her medications, I was a bit disappointed and I feel guilty at some point for not telling her that she's going to have those medications for life. She only got her meds for diabetes but none left for her hypertensive disorder. I readily spoke to my dad and asked him to have mom's blood pressure checked and bought her dose of Amlodipine. Before the conversation ended, I shed a few tears. Just missing them, really!

No comments: