19 March 2009

Guilty For Noncompliance

I was being asked to sign a noncompliance form by our nurse supervisor the last time I had my graveyard shift last Tuesday night. My offense? I didn't wear the prescribed new uniform which I really did forget! It was mentioned during last month's unit meeting that effective March 16, 2009, everyone should already be wearing the newly prescribed uniform. Too bad! I forgot to wear mine. Blame it on my being sleepless, LOL! Well, I promise I'd be wearing my uniform when I return back for work. No more old uniforms for sure!

2 comments:

benchiegrace said...

hala non compliance jud? kinsa na super ness? tsk tsk tsk...

OrLaNd said...

Nice Blog
I enjoy this blog

Pls visit my blog at:
http://dalvindoorlando.blogspot.com

Best Regard,
OrLaNd
@@@ INDONESIA @@@