12 March 2009

Eyes Wide Awake


Came from a graveyard shift yesterday. Turned on the TV when I got home. Surprisingly, eyes didn't shut down until in the afternoon. I got hooked watching Eat Bulaga's tribute to Francis "Kiko" Magalona. As expected, I got myself into tears especially when his kids spoke stuffs about their dad. My eyes still didn't close until in the afternoon. I even surfed on the net so my eyes would get tired. Before the break of the night, I already found myself too tired and restless, along with feeling so sleepy. I slept just as the night crawled in.

It's just amazing how I spent many hours wide awake. It's not the usual me.

1 comment:

FTA- Bandit said...

Justing passing by your page today. Yes the late working hours can be hard. Thought you may like my page too. Stop by check it out. Rest awhile.

http://filipinoasianmedia.blogspot.com/