13 March 2009

Blog Awards

Haven't been able to grab blog awards lately that's why I never want to let go of these awards passed on by Melody.

Thank You girl for giving me all these.




Along with these awards is a tag and am also grabbing this and have it posted here.
Here's the tag:

Name 7 things that you love then pass this onto 7 other bloggers:

1. I love God, the One Most High. Without Him, I don't know how I'm gonna face life by myself.

2. I love Dad so much that's why I am always concerned about his health and his lifestyle.

3. I love Mom so much too! I always ensure that she's free from worries and I always check on her health status too!

4. I love my sis, my bro, and my niece. They're among my important people for life.

5. I love my job. It always feels good when you know they're satisfied with the services you give them.

6. I love blogging.

7. I generally love LIFE despite the trials and the storms encountered.

Now am tagging Grace, Weng, Pchi, Vien, Babette, Angel Noah, and Bojoy.

2 comments:

benchiegrace said...

thanks sa award ness...alraedy grab it...ingats

pchi said...

thanks ate marie

*hugs*

will post it maya