16 February 2009

Finally Got More Hours of Sleep!

I was super "pagod" yesterday that when I arrived home after work at 10:00AM I immediately hit my bed still in my uniform. My intention really was to rest for a while and raised my legs before going to the bathroom. It was after two hours when I woke up realizing that I was still wearing my hospital uniform. I ate my lunch at 1:30PM then devoted some time to watch TV (this is what I really missed the most when am home!). After a few hours, I slept again until dawn when I got the urge to pee. When I woke up this morning at 7:00AM, I was told I didn't take my dinner no matter how they tried to wake me up. Well at least I tried to recharge my physical energies which were really exhausted for the past few days.. Guess I'd still be sleepin more when I can. :)

No comments: