20 January 2009

Operation: Canal Clean Up

Just finished operation: Canal Clean Up this morning. Never thought I'd be doing this so early. All I could remember was I went out just to expose myself under the heat of the sun with our dogs but had noticed the pile of garbage in our canal premises. Seeing those, I was kinda irritated how these came in our area. Without hesitations, I called up our helper and asked her to join me in cleaning. We managed to pull out everything from there despite its stinky smell. It took an hour for us to finish everything.

I bathed happily this morning after doing one of the most difficult jobs ever!


3 comments:

Hapi said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Hapi said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Gracie said...

Oh that's a good thing to do. You have your own exercise plus a major clean up. I use to do that too. Hay, It's always nice to have a clean environment. Tama yan sistah.

By the way, sure we can xlink. Just add me and let me then I link you back. Take care always and thanks for your comments.