08 January 2009

Health On Progress

I am taking antibiotics now.
I got a dry cough for almost two weeks accompanied with a hoarse voice. Thought this can be relieved with fluids alone but it wasn't. Had two MDs auscultating my breath sounds and they made a uniform evaluation that my breath sounds are normal. I was given a prescription of a certain mucolytic for three days, but still my cough is non-productive.

Yesterday, I started taking my antibiotics though it means having to experience nausea and abdominal discomfort.

Thanks Zithromax. Hope cough will do away soon and my voice will be restored.

2 comments:

Hapi said...

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

Hapi said...

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/