05 January 2009

Google Tag

I was away for a few days from the blogosphere and yet, am still glad Donabel still found time to visit my site and hooked me with this exciting tag. Now am doing this tag so the readers and blogger friends may know some info about me. :)

Here are the rules:

Use Google images to search for the answers to the questions below. You must then choose a picture on the first page of the results and post it as your answer. After that, tag 7 people.

1. The age of my next birthday:
weee.. am turning 31 na this year! :)

2. Place I would like to visit:

The Amazing Paris!

3. My favorite place:

my haven, my bedroom

4. A favorite thing:
got a lot of fave things and pillows are among them

5. My favorite food:


I've always been craving for KFC's Hot & Crispy Chicken

6. My favorite color:

I love Avocado Green!

7. City where I reside now:

The Livable City called D-A-V-A-O

8. City where I was born:

Tagbilaran City, Bohol

9. My College major(s):


Psych and BSN Degrees


10. Name of my first lover:

My Lips Are Sealed...hahaha!

11. A bad habit:

It's not habitual though but I do get tardy at times which I considered as a bad one. ;)

12. A hobby:

I love to sing. I love to blog. :)



13. My current wish list (maximum of 3):


Current wishes ikanga. Wished to be granted a visa, pave my way to the US, and work on what my profession requires me to.


Whoa! What a time-consuming entry, LOL! But I did have fun with it.

Now am tagging Grace, Babette, Shimumsy, Jhelea, Pchi, Weng, and Vien. :)

5 comments:

Babette said...

uy ready na ako sa tag mo. LOL I just did it the other day so I'll add your name na lang. Http://www.lifetimemom.com

I hope your wishes will come true para medyo malapit ka na at madali ka nang puntahan. :o) Kain tayo ng fried chicken dahil fave ko rin yan. I'll bring you to Popeye's Fried Chicken, mas masarap pa sa KFC.

D said...

Hehe, hala taga Bohol diay ka Marie? My dad is from Bohol too. Taga Tagbilaran pud siya. hehe What a small world.:)Thanks for doing the tag gurl! Hope you are doing okay. TC!

SearchingWellness said...

Hey, you were born in Bohol?? That's cool!

W E N G said...

love kfc too!!!... yummy

iCe said...

hey what happened to your layouts ate?