15 December 2008

My Week's Escapades

Despite having tight skeds at work, I still found time to relax. Of course, I just need to shed some time for relaxation so I could at least de-stress myself from work's tensions and pressures. Last week, I found time to meet up with co-graveyard shift beauties and found ourselves having our singing session at Cats and Dogs along Rizal Street.


I also got the chance to meet my RN Friends who really took time to spare their Saturday night so we could spend our very own Christmas Party. Our party was held at Donna's place along El-rio. We had the typical gift-giving ceremonies and yours truly is lucky enough to get a Sponge-Bob bath towel which I really liked. :) I only had one glass of RH because I can't dare to have my own tequila shots. Besides, I came all the way from my tiring work shift.



2 comments:

Madz said...

Hi Marie, how are you sistah?

Btw, got a tag for u (this is cool)... excited to read your story too...HAVE FUN!!

http://madzlifesdiary.blogspot.com/2008/12/reminiscing-our-early-days-together.html

Madz said...

Hi sis, got a tag for u (this is cool)... excited to read your story too...HAVE FUN!!

http://madzlifesdiary.blogspot.com/2008/12/reminiscing-our-early-days-together.html