06 December 2008

Candid Picture Tag (from Donabel)

Got this tag from my blogger friend from afar, Donabel. Grabbed this tag cos I found it cute, hehe.. :) Thanks for tagging me along with this Don.


Grr, I really look this stressed! This pic was taken a few minutes ago after waking up from an afternoon nap. My eyes still do tell that am needing more sleep. Poor me!

RULES FOR THIS TAG:

1. Take a picture right NOW!!!

2. DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.

3. Post that picture with NO editing.

4. Post these instructions with your picture.

5. Tag your friends.


Now am passing this tag to Grace, Weng, Bojoy, and AprilHeart. :)

1 comment:

D said...

Thanks for posting the tag sis! You don't look stressed to me, but you have very red lips though. Ganyan talaga lips mo? Kakainggit naman. hehehehe