19 November 2008

OFF Day 1

I came from a graveyard shift yesterday which marked the start of my 4 days off. Because of too much excitement, I started my off day right with bunch of colleagues having our breakfast in Agdao where delicious "bulalo" and "hinalang na baka" is being served. Went home and got myself four (4) hours of sleep (only!). At around 3pm, I headed to the hospital (still in the hospital on an off day, lol!) to accomplish my assignment of completing the forms needed to be submitted to the CSR. Since it rained heavily yesterday, I stayed in our ward for 3 hours. There, I extended help to at least lighten up the loads of those on duty. At 6pm I got my hair glossed (lol!) at Arlyn's. I resorted to Arlyn's in Cabaguio because it's nearer to the hospital. Spent almost two (2) hours in there. After having my hair done, went to KFC for my dinner. Surprisingly, a colleague friend A was there so we had dinner together. After dinner, A and I parted ways while I waited for L. L fetched me at the mall and we headed to Karl's Coffee Corner in Lanang. We spent the night just chatting of about anything from depressions, successes, careers, families and stuffs. I supposedly like to get myself a body massage but I decided to just go home because I was too tired. Went home past 2AM.

At least sulit ang Day 1, hehehe. :)

3 comments:

Kerslyn said...

whew! grabe araw mo sis ah...ang haba! oi, sino kasama mo sa coffee shop? special someone ba yun?hehehe

shemistry said...

hey just blog hopping hehe
nice day ha
hmmm you still got 3 more days
nyaah
enjoy *wink

Marie said...

@ kerslyn: yup, haba nga ng araw ko hehehe..i was with a friend of mine just unwinding and passing the night away.. naks, wish ko special someone sana un, hehehe.. ;)

@ shemistry: actually it's now down to two,hehehe.. :) thanks for droppin some comment.. :)