11 November 2008

The Blogging RNs ;)


Photo credit: Benchiegrace

We used to be Mam Elisa's angels at DMC-Genward(including Shoi and Ate Leah M.) but because nothing is permanent in this world, these two were transferred to Mindanao Heart Center leaving me behind. Friendship still flourish even if we got different work areas already. It's a good thing we shared the same passions like music and blogging. We may not be able to see each other more often even if we're working in the same institution but am glad cos we're still able to keep in touch especially now that we're both hooked into blogging.

Cheers to a year of friendship guys!:)



2 comments:

jogjacartoonvisit said...

Great blog...

D said...

You know, the girl on the left looks very familiar. I think she's my classmate or batchmate. I have a lot of classmates who are now working in DMC. I graduated from Ateneo de Davao batch 2005. I really think I know her.