20 October 2008

Worshipping GOD

Let me share with you these two lines from the book of Psalms which serve as my guiding light wherever I am:

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

True enough, these two lines may be short but it conveys everything about GOD as my refuge, my source of strength, my confidante, and my Savior. Whatever rollercoaster rides I’ve been through and will be undertaking for as long as I live, I knew He’d always be beside me. For me, there’s noting to fear for or to be afraid of for as long as He is within me and for as long as HE resides in me. This is how I am living my life, living my life with GOD in it.

In relation to find out more about worshipping God, CineMeetings & Events will be hosting a first ever Annual Theater Church Conference this coming October 22 and 23, 2008 in Silver Spring, MD. Find out more as church leaders and pastors of most innovative growing churches convene for the said event which goal is to discuss the future of theater worship. To give light as to how this conference would go about, simply visit CineMeetings & Events to find out more!
Post?slot_id=23364&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: