29 October 2008

Precious Day With Girlfriends

Yesterday, I took time to really go out with my girlfriends. It was actually unplanned and our main focus was just to attend the annual fiesta mass of St. Jude Thaddeus Parish since one of my friends got an evening NCLEX review classes. We heard mass together at 12 noon then ate our lunch after. We headed to Gaisano Mall past 2:00PM and there we strolled, windowshopped, and bought some much needed stuffs. Came 5:00PM, Donna arrived and we just went on windowshopping for cellphones and laptops until our feet got tired. We had our dinner at Mang Inasal, still @ Gaisano Mall and we spent hours just chatting. It was almost 9:00PM when we got out of the mall's premises and decided to reward ourselves with a whole body massage from Firm Spa along Bajada, Davao City. My girlfriends and I had an hour of soothing body massage with the spa's Firm Combo pick. I went home after an hour wanting to hit my bed so quickly because of the soothing feeling I had. It was really a great time I had with friends!

No comments: