12 October 2008

Momentous RMPC Beach Escapade!


Even if am having a hard time coping up with my aching tongue yesterday, I still managed to join Genward's getaway @ RMPC Resort and Training Center with a crowd of 30 peeps who attended. I left home at 8:00AM bringing with me my own share of "Chopsuey" for lunch. The heat was so terrible despite having to wear a comfy get-up. We left Davao City for Babak past 9:30AM via Island City Express. I never thought it could be somewhere far but it really is. From Babak proper, we travelled bumpy roads on our way to the site. Upon arrival, we readily took our lunch for our tired and hungry stomachs. Shortly after lunch, games were on. Everybody got the chance to participate. Singing engagements followed. We passed the time away just having fun irregardless of how I was feeling!

2 comments:

marites1034 said...

haven't been to RMPC resort. OK lang ang dagat? btw, I can't find my blog, Pinay heart wanderings and musings, in your blogroll. please include:) naa na ka sa akong list.

Marie said...

@ Marites 1034: yup, ok lng ang dagat sa RMPC pero it's quite far from babak proper. Be checkin blogrolling if ok na so I could add u up..sorry ha..murag nagkabuang ang blogrolling lately. ;)