19 October 2008

Iisa Pa Lamang Fanatic!

Photo Credits: Wikipedia

I am Iisa Pa Lamang's number 1 fan since it started months ago. I go gaga over Catherine Dela Rhea's "palaban" attitude portrayed by Ms. Claudine Barretto-Santiago and I so love Cherry Pie Picache's villain role as Isadora where you love to hate her for her evil acts. It's also great to witness Claudine's heated arguments and conversations with Scarlet Dela Rhea-Castillejo played by Angelica Panganiban. Can't really get enough of this drama lol! It's good that some Iisa Pa Lamang fanatics took time to upload its episodes (thank you Youtube uploaders!) so viewers from around the world including me who gets to miss it when am at work can still get a hang of it anytime. I just love watching marvelous scenes from this drama. :) Iisa Pa Lamang rocks!:)

No comments: