19 September 2008

Yet Another Online Social Account . . .

I thought Friendster, which I have joined in 2004, will only be my social account but I realized I have joined Hi5, MySpace, etc. However, I wasn't able to maintain these other accounts aside from Friendster. I just find it hard to handle too many accounts (apart from my other blogging, money-generating online accounts). I even have a Multiply account which I am trying to maintain now. Just recently, I'm hooked to Facebook, lol! It's just that this friend of mine who's now based in Ireland invited me here and there's no other way I can connect with her except for Facebook. That best explains the existence of my Facebook account. ;) Hope this will long be maintained like my Friendster account. :)

1 comment:

melstephens said...

I have several sites too and I enjoyed it.