01 September 2008

My Own Victory Hair Experience!

Haha! I just can’t help laughing while reminiscing back the social research we made about girls doing the first move with guys. Since our grades relied much on the outcome of the study, I, who formed part in that research group, was among those who became the accomplice of making the first move with a guy friend without him telling that it’s just part of the research. Well, my spell-bounding and flirtatious talks made him more comfortable and SHAZAM! Magic happened! We ended up having a dinner date! That’s how I can relate to Extreme Style by VO5’s Ultimate Flirting Championship regarding Victory Hair. Of course, after what had happened, our group leader handed him a questionnaire and told him it was all but part of the said research. He just laughed it off after. Now I am faced with the question of what could be my plan should that experience be relive again? Perhaps, I’d gonna be doing the same again – having a dinner date in a cozy restaurant and watch a romantic movie after. Isn’t it appealing? Lol! By the way, if you want to participate in an online flirting game like I once did, simply visit the Extreme Style by VO5 website. I know you’ll be having fun too! You better try it now.


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com



Sponsored by Extreme Style by VO5

No comments: