03 September 2008

I Love Seafoods!

Pan Roasted Glazed Rockfish with Peas and Carrots

We’re about to take our lunch and what makes me even hungrier now is the fact that I am currently browsing on a site about Great American Seafood Cook Off 2008. I love all the top yummy recipes which form part in the contest! However, my heart goes out more for Pan Roasted Glazed Rockfish with Peas and Carrots! What makes me love this recipe is the fact that it's a roasted rockfish and is highly accentuated with my favorite peas and carrots making me love the recipe even more! For me, it's the best because it gives one a healthy diet. Now, tell me who can resist this roasted fish recipe with peas and carrots that come along with a tasteful pea puree and a marvelous sauce? Perhaps, a glass of wine would be more interesting with this recipe too! Well, with such a captivating recipe, really a big THANK YOU to Maryland’s great chef, Chef Tafari Campbell, for this new food discovery. I am so glad that this recipe, with its ingredients and instructions, is made available for food lovers like me. Nothing really compares on the benefits of using domestic seafood that allows us to experiences its freshness along with the great taste it has to offer. By the way, why not visit the site yourself and cast your votes for the best seafood recipe in the cook off contest and who knows you’d be more than lucky to win the New Orleans prize package. Visit the Great American Seafood Cook Off 2008 site now at www.GreatAmericanSeafoodCookOff.com! Ops, gotta take my lunch cos am getting more than hungrier with this site, lol!
Sponsored by Lousiana Seafood

No comments: