15 September 2008

Laarni Losala bags the "Grand Star Dreamer" title for PDA Season 2

Last night September 14, 2008 at the Cuneta Astrodome, Laarni Losala was proclaimed as the "Grand Star Dreamer" of Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2 based on text votes. Yes, my bet indeed bagged the title which is solely meant for her! :) Mr. Ryan Cayabyab was right when he said "maraming nagagawa si Laarni sa boses nya." That statement did verify that the Grand Star Dreamer is really a versatile and a total performer. :) I have watched the Performance Night on TV last Saturday, September 13, and I was amazed with such an angelic voice while singing "Manalig Ka"". I was even wowed when she switched from that very soothing song to the danceable "Boogey Wonderland" as part of that night's performance. And yesterday, it was the grandest event for Laarni. Everybody became a witness as she was proclaimed as the Grand Star Dreamer titlist. Personally, it was a heart-warming scene I have watched on TV. I was even teary-eyed after witnessing her grand entrance as the winner! To get a glimpse of her during the Performance Night and the Awards Night, here are the videos I got from YouTube. My hearfelt gratitude to the uploaders namely dekloy and Pinoydream2 for these videos I got here.



Performance Night Video



Awards Night Video

Great videos, aren't they? :) These really proved Laarni's worth not only as the Grand Star Dreamer but also as a person. To Laarni, keep the faith, "manalig ka" and you will soar greater heights in the industry. As your fan, I will always be your supporter. :) Don't forget to still keep your feet on the ground. :)


No comments: