01 August 2008

Tag Of Four

I've been tagged by Ria. Thanks sis for this tag.. :)

Instructions: What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with that of your own.

(A) Four places I go over and over: workplace, church, malls, my hometown in Davao Oriental

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Aems, Olga, Sir Jim, spammers :)

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? Penong's, KFC, McDonalds, Marco Cafe

(D) Four places you'd rather be? NC, London, Paris, Manila

(E) Four people I think will respond: BenchieGrace, Pchi, Kerslyn, Babette

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Grey's Anatomy, 7th Heaven, CSI, Fear Factor

Now am tagging these 4 people whom I think will respond: BenchieGrace, Pchi, Kerslyn and Babette :)

1 comment:

Babette said...

Naku sis, pressured ako magrespond ha! LOL Thanks for remembering me. :) Pag nadayo ako dyan sa Davao, meet tayo. Kelan pa kaya yon ano? Ikaw na lang punta dito. LOL