06 August 2008

My Google PR Zero Rejects My BV Entry

I got a Blogvertise (BV) opp through Grab Bag Task. My first entry was rejected so I thought of making a new one which was really meant to promote the advertiser's website. However, 2nd entry was also rejected. I was being given possible reasons for rejection but those didn't fit my case cos I did follow all the instructions. Later today, I got hold of an email message from BV informing me that my posts were rejected because I already got a Google PR 0. Hmmm, sayang! Nice opp pa naman from an advertiser who made great displays for Hugo Boss, Nikon, and other famous name brands. Syang jud!

6 comments:

Babette said...

Naku sis, Blogsvertise discriminates against those with low or no PRs. Unfair naman yang nagawa mo na, ni-reject pa nila. They should clean up their act, lumabas sa page mo so that means you can do it. ay naku, is it obvious I dont like them? LOL
Definitely Maybe!
Kusinera sa Amerika ...

shimumsy2 said...

wow, strict pala ang blogvertise sa pr. don't worry you will regain that pr in the future.

raazz said...

hi....greetings... can u pls tell me at what time(regardind to usa time) is this grab bag task available in blogsvertise...?
i've got approved by blogvertise two months ago and still i'm unable to make money from it...i wolud be thankful to u if u give me the info...greetings..

marites1034 said...

hay naku..ana jud na ang BV. try other paid blog sites nalang:). btw, you're from Davao? me too. nice to see another blogger from Davao.

Me, the islands and the world said...

oh, btw, i took opps from BV with my blog on PR0. I think, it's the advertiser's preference. mapili kasi mga advs minsan e.

Foreign-Marriages said...

Really, ha ha ha i guess same mine din kaya nainis me i removed it hahahhaa i got rejected kc thats why i said whats the prob..so i removed it. Anyway better luck next time...